About the Association
The Ramona Neighborhood Association was formed as an effort to advance community based volunteerism as a means of promoting the preservation and continuous improvement of the community in which we reside.
We, as concerned citizens, are willing to participate in improving our neighborhood and the well being of our entire city.
Values and Goals
The values of the Association include:
- Maintaining a safe, clean, family friendly neighborhood
- Building pride in the city
- Building a sense of community
- Supporting law enforcement
- Eliminating graffiti
- Keeping our neighborhood litter free and maintaining property values
The goals of the Association include:
- To be a unified voice on issues affecting Ramona community residents
- To monitor government and industrial activities for the purpose of intervening if such activities should have a negative impact on the Ramona community
- To gather and share information on issues relevant to our neighborhood
The Executive Board is made up of the immediate Past President and the following annually elected officers: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Trustee(s).
|1st Vice President||Proteek Sanyal|
|2nd Vice President||Amie Shepard|
|Secretary||Kathleen De Mesa|